Last Revised: 17th Feburary 2017
Learnerbly.com is owned and operated by Enternships Limited. Enternships Limited is established in England and its processing of personal information in relation to Learnerbly.com is regulated by English data protection law (principally, the Data Protection Act 1998).
- What information does Learnerbly collect?
- User profile and other personal information: Learnerbly users provide Learnerbly with information about themselves (name, email address, job function, learning goals etc.) through the member registration process and learner survey / on-boarding process. From time to time we may also invite users to provide information through other parts of the Site - for example, where Learnerbly or a partner sponsors a promotion, sweepstake or competition through the Site.
- Member-provided content: Learnerbly allows users to augment their profile information (regarding learning needs, feedback on courses etc.), and other materials which may include personal information about themselves or others, to the Site which is available for company Admins / Managers as well as information which you may choose to make visible to peers. We host these materials and make them available on behalf of our users.
- Non-personal information: Learnerbly also collects the individual identification numbers, known as an "IP addresses", of the computers used by visitors to the Site. IP addresses are automatically logged by Learnerbly's web servers. They are used, together with further information about visits to the site, to note a visitor's interest in the Site and for statistical purposes. They do not allow us to identify the visitor unless he or she chooses to submit personal information to the Site.
- What uses does Learnerbly make of personal information?
- Learnerbly uses personal information collected through the Site to authenticate users, to provide services through the site, to tailor and improve those services and to administer our user relationships.
- Learnerbly may also use contact details collected through the Site to send users updates, newsletters or other communications regarding Learnerbly.com and the services available through the Site. A user can choose not to receive these communications at any time by contacting us.
From time to time, Learnerbly or a partner may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or competition through the Site. Where Learnerbly or a partner collects personal information from users for the purposes of a promotion, sweepstake or competition we will explain the purposes for which the information will be used, whether it may be disclosed to third parties etc., at the point of collection.
- In what circumstances does Learnerbly share personal information?
- with learning service providers working with Learnerbly or providers assisting Learnerbly with the hosting or maintenance of the Site or otherwise providing services to Learnerbly;
- with prosecuting, regulatory or other governmental agencies where we are required to do so by applicable law or regulation;
- in connection with a promotion, sweepstake, or competition, in circumstances explained at the point of collection.
- Does Learnerbly transfer personal information between countries?
Like all websites, our servers automatically record 'log files' containing information about the volume and characteristics of our website traffic e.g. IP address, numbers of pages viewed, length of time spent on site. We use log files to build pictures of how our Site is used that help us to monitor and improve the service.
- Access to and correction of personal information
- Third Party Software
- External Links
- Changes to this Privacy Statement